What is the mentorship program?
Women in Leadership is so excited to introduce the 2017-2018 Mentorship Program to all of our members! We are partnering with the MBA Women in Business to provide you with mentors who will guide you on how to become a successful leader, share with you some tips and personal experiences, and support you through your academic or career goals.
Who are my mentors?
Mentors are MBA students from the Paul Merage School of Business. They are working professionals who come from very diverse backgrounds and undergraduate degrees (business, health care, science, humanities, arts, computer science, etc). They have a wide variety of experiences, both personal and professional that they are willing to share with you. Many of them are well established leaders in their fields who can provide you with tips on how to be a successful leader in the future!
How do I participate in the program?
To be eligible for the mentorship program, please:
- Become an official member of WIL (this includes filling out the membership form and paying the membership fee).
- Sign up to be a mentee using the Mentee Application form attached below.
- The application deadline is Wednesday , Oct. 25th at 11:59 pm.
- Steps 1 and 2 must be completed before the deadline. This is to ensure that you will be paired with a mentor!
- If you have any questions or concerns about any of these steps, feel free to send us an email or ask any one of the officers. We will try our best to make special arrangements, if you notify us ahead of time!
*APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018-19 MENTORSHIP PROGRAM ARE COMING SOON!