Rising Leaders Mentorship Program
What is the mentorship program?
Women in Leadership is so excited to introduce the Rising Leadership Mentorship Program to all of our members! We are dedicated to connecting students together to utilize the resources provided at UCI and cultivate a mentor-mentee relationship that will help you build your professional and social skills. The WIL mentors are comprised of undergrad and graduate students from UCI who will guide you on how to become a successful leader, share with you some tips and personal experiences, and support you through your academic or career goals.
Who are my mentors?
The peer mentors are students with varying majors whereas our MBA students are Business Administration students. A mentee can choose either a peer mentor or MBA mentor according to their preference and the type of relationship they are looking for. Our mentors have a wide variety of experiences, both personal and professional that they are willing to share with you. Many of them are well established leaders in their fields who can provide you with tips on how to be a successful leader in the future!
How do I participate
in the program?
To be eligible for the mentorship program, please:
- Become an official member of WIL (this includes filling out the membership form). General membership is FREE and complimentary.
- There is a participation fee of $5 by venmo (@Sahjej-Arora).
- Sign up to be a mentee using the Mentee Application form attached below.
- The application deadline is November 13th at 11:59pm
- Steps 1 and 3 must be completed before the deadline. This is to ensure that you will be paired with a mentor!
- Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. We will try our best to make special arrangements, if you notify us ahead of time!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Mentee! We look forward to connecting you with a Mentor that has similar interests and experience in the field you are interested in. Please note that the number of Mentors will depend upon the number of Mentees that apply, as well as your interests. We will keep you updated on your matching status. Thank you for your desire to grow and develop yourself through WIL!