What is the mentorship program?
Women in Leadership is so excited to introduce the Rising Leadership Mentorship Program to all of our members! We are dedicated to connecting students together to utilize the resources provided at UCI and cultivate a mentor-mentee relationship that will help you build your professional and social skills. The WIL mentors are comprised of undergrad and graduate students from UCI who will guide you on how to become a successful leader, share with you some tips and personal experiences, and support you through your academic or career goals.
Who are my mentors?
The peer mentors are students with varying majors whereas our MBA students are Business Administration students. A mentee can choose either a peer mentor or MBA mentor according to their preference and the type of relationship they are looking for. Our mentors have a wide variety of experiences, both personal and professional that they are willing to share with you. Many of them are well established leaders in their fields who can provide you with tips on how to be a successful leader in the future!
How do I participate
in the program?
To be eligible for the mentorship program, please:
- Become an official member of WIL (this includes filling out the membership form and paying the membership fee).
- Sign up to be a mentee using the Mentee Application form attached below.
- The application deadline is November 6, 2019 at 11:59PM.
- Steps 1 and 2 must be completed before the deadline. This is to ensure that you will be paired with a mentor!
- If you have any questions or concerns about any of these steps, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or ask any one of the officers. We will try our best to make special arrangements, if you notify us ahead of time!